Thursday, July 30, 2009

I now have 2,000 squares of fabric in my house...

And we're only HALF way there! Jeepers! Yikes! Holy fabric squares, Batman!

Bethany from NE and Andi from AZ sent the next two sets, and I'm embarrassed to say that in the excitement of ripping packages open and gazing upon piles and piles of adorable novelty prints, I totally lost track of which set came from Bethany and which came from Andi. Sorry, ladies. Fabric does funny things to me. I have so many favorites among these that I don't even know where to begin...




Mel from MO sent these...lots of fun boy prints in this group...


Jenna from IL sent these cuties...love that bacon & egg print!


And my lovely cousin Monica from TX sent these...which marked her first trip to her local fabric shop! Good job, Monica! Those chili peppers totally make me think of you!



And last but not least my lovely sister-in-law and most-favorite co-host, Wendy, of "Sewing in the Wendy City" fame sent these beauts...surf boards are definitely my faves...

And that wraps up all the squares that are currently in my house. Here's to the next 2,000!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andi said...

I don't think I've seen any duplicates, amazing! Good job, I can't wait to get them back and start sewing them together!

allsewnup said...

I'm lovin' this last group, especially the zippers,cherries and butterflies! I'm not part of you ISPY but I like looking at the fabrics. Maybe next time!
Carolyn*

Bonus Mom said...

I LOVE the zippers! Sew cute.

Mystica said...

I am totally green with envy. We dont have prints of chillies, surfboards, hand tools, bacon and eggs and everything else in between in our country. What couldnt you do with this lot.

Mystica

Monica said...

So....I just now discovered your blog! It was so much fun looking at all the fabrics. Just spending an hour in the quilting store was a highlight of my month. There is something about all of those prints and colors that puts me in a good mood!