Monday, August 3, 2009

We're getting closer!

Dianah from CA sent these...


and her mom, Liz, sent these...and I really want to go to their fabric shop because some of these prints are amazing!



Next up...Gail from MO sent these...love those frogs!


And Deanna from FL sent these...I spy flamingos!

And last, but not least, Annie from TX sent these...those hearts totally remind me of my childhood for some reason...

ALSO - Hosting does not come without it's rewards! Gail sent us some cute fabric and Whitney sent us some jellybeans! Those are Wendy's jellybeans in the picture...mine were eaten a long time ago. I'm pretty proud of myself for NOT eating Wendy's and never telling her that they were sent. Not that I thought about doing that...



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dianah said...

I am so glad they made! I was scarred since I forgot to add a tracking number.

DeannaHurley said...

So you need how many more?